All information you provide is confidential. Information will only be given to persons directly connected with administering or enforcing provisions of the programs for which you applied, other federal assistance programs, or programs that assist low income individuals. Information may also be disclosed to:
- Law enforcement officials who are investigating program violations.
- The Child Support Enforcement Program to help locate absent parents.
- Persons connected with verifying status of immigrants.
- Employees of the Comptroller General's Office of the United States for audits required by law.
- Law enforcement officials who seek addresses of persons receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Food Stamps who are fleeing prosecution or punishment for a felony.
- Agencies that provide employment-related services for TANF recipients or to local school divisions for school age children who get TANF benefits.