Engineering and Utilities
Engineering and Utilities Department
UPDATE: Cedarwood Subdivision Boil Water Notice Rescinded, water is safe for consumption
Moratorium on Utility Disconnections ENDS-Click for information
Pay Your Bill Online https://www.princegeorgecountyva.gov/residents/onlinebillpay.php
Mission: The Prince George County Engineering and Utilities Department is charged with the service of providing water and wastewater services to the populated areas of the county.
The Engineering and Utilities Department provides the following services:
- Handles inquiries pertaining to water and wastewater lines.
- Handles future industrial and residential development inquiries.
- Reviews site plan review for new commercial projects.
- Administers capital improvement projects for utilities.
- Handles water and wastewater utilities.
- Responsible for new service and terminating service.
- Handles inquiries for high water consumption.
- Handles muddy water and low-pressure complaints.
- Handles billing problems and water leaks.
- Administers pumping stations, water systems and elevated storage tanks.
For an emergency after hours (such as a broken water line or sewage backup, discolored water or lack of water pressure) please contact the Police Dispatcher at (804) 733-2770. All other emergencies please call the office at 722-8706 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.