Commonwealth's Attorney's Office
Susan O'Prandy Fierro
Prince George County Commonwealth's Attorney
Hours: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, except State holidays
P.O. Box 730
Prince George, VA 23875
The mission of the Prince George Commonwealth‘s Attorney’s Office is to help make the County of Prince George a safe place to live, work and play by prosecuting those cases where there is sufficient, legally admissible evidence in a manner that (1) respects the dignity of those who are the unfortunate victims of crime and (2) promotes the ends of justice.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Working with the office of the Victim Witness Coordinator to ensure that crime victims are treated with dignity and respect and are fully aware of their rights as victims under Virginia Code § 19.2-11.01.
- Properly preparing our cases and witnesses for court.
- Participating in programs to improve administration of justice.
- Being accessible to law enforcement officers for legal advice and assistance 24 hours per day.
- Using technology to enhance our ability to manage our case load and to effectively present evidence in the courtroom.
- Attending training programs to ensure that each staff member and attorney is up to date on the latest developments in criminal law prosecution.
- Treating those who come in contact with our office the way that we would want to be treated.
- Acting with integrity and always striving to do the right thing.
- Reaching out to schools, civic groups and members of the community in an effort to build a coalition to prevent and fight crime.
County Vision Statement
Prince George County.....A global community where families thrive and businesses prosper.