Reports, Records and Freedom of Information Act
Accident Reports may be requested by mail, email or in person. The following people are authorized to receive a copy of an accident report:
- Attorney or investigator representing an involved party
- Driver(s) of the vehicles(s) involved
- Parent or guardian of a minor involved in the accident
- Person(s) injured as a result of the accident
- Person(s) listed with property damage
- Registered owner(s) of the vehicles(s) involved (with proper identification and vehicle registration)
- Representative of an insurance carrier covering the involved party
- Accident Report: $5
- Payment may be made with cash, check or money order.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Treasurer, Prince George County.
Community Policing Data - Please click the following link for information.
Criminal History Records Check must be obtained from the State Police Headquarters on Midlothian Turnpike.
Incident/Offense Reports may be requested by mail, email or in person. Please click the following link for more information: Freedom of Information Act form