Reports, Records and Freedom of Information Act , Reporting a Compliment or Complaint
Accident Reports may be requested by mail, email, or in person. The following people are authorized to receive a copy of an accident report:
- Attorney or investigator representing an involved party
- Driver(s) of the vehicles(s) involved
- Parent or guardian of a minor involved in the accident
- Person(s) injured as a result of the accident
- Person(s) listed with property damage
- Registered owner(s) of the vehicles(s) involved (with proper identification and vehicle registration)
- Representative of an insurance carrier covering the involved party
- Accident Report: $5
- Payment may be made with cash (exact change only), check, or money order.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Treasurer, Prince George County.
Community Policing Data - Please click the following link for information.
Criminal History Records Check must be obtained from the State Police Headquarters on Midlothian Turnpike.
Incident/Offense Reports may be requested by mail, email, or in person. Please click the following link for more information: Freedom of Information Act form
Internal Affairs – The mission of the Internal Affairs component with the Prince George County Police Department is to maintain and further enhance the department's integrity. This is accomplished through the full, fair, transparent, and objective investigation into all allegations of misconduct on the part of police department personnel.
If you wish to report an allegation of police employee misconduct or would like to report a compliment for one of our employee's great acts, please choose from the following options:
Option 1: Report the incident to an "on-duty" police supervisor (via phone).
Police supervisors are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. To request to speak with a supervisor regarding an allegation of misconduct or to report a compliment, call 804-733-2773. Your call will either be transferred to the on-duty supervisor (if immediately available) or promptly returned by the supervisor as soon as possible.
Option 2: Report the incident at Headquarters (in person).
Police supervisors are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. They are available at Headquarters located at 6600 Courthouse Road, Prince George, VA 23875.