As with any medical emergency, please dial 911 for immediate service.
Prince George County Fire & EMS will promptly respond to your medical emergency regardless of membership status with the EMS*Aid program.
About the EMS*Aid Program
The EMS*Aid Program is a subscription program, when emergency ambulance transportation is required, the program is designed to help eliminate out-of-pocket patient expenses and health insurance co-payments. It also offers protection against rising health care costs.
Participating subscribers will not be responsible for any additional balances or fees, except as required by law or regulation, after insurance claims are processed.
A year's membership in the EMS*Aid program is just $59.00. The plan is available to all residents of Prince George County and the family members who live in the resident's household and, to individuals who work in Prince George County.
If an ambulance responds but the patient is not transported, there will be no charge.
Subscription Program Terms
- An enrollment application (PDF) must be completed and submitted for processing. Include your check or money order, to Prince George County Fire & EMS P.O. Box 185 Prince George, VA 23875.
- If you are not a current member, you will not be able to subscribe at the time services are rendered.
- The EMS*Aid program is not a contract for the provision of ambulance services.
- This is not a solicitation for the offer or sale of an insurance product.
- The terms and provisions of this EMS*Aid program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Medicare beneficiaries may be billed for co-payments or deductibles if required by law.
- All subscriptions are subject to acceptance by the county and may be canceled or revoked at the county’s sole discretion.
- The subscriber acknowledges that the county will bill available medical and third-party insurance (auto or homeowners) for services rendered and agrees to remit any third-party insurance payments received directly by the subscriber to the county.
For more information contact the Department of Fire and EMS (804-722-8623) or e-mail Fire and EMS.