****A new credit and debit card convenience fee is being implemented by Prince George County effective September 1, 2021.****
Beginning on September 1, customers who pay on-line or in person, by credit or debit card, will pay a processing fee. This fee is being added because of a steady increase in fees paid to third party processing vendors that the County can no longer absorb or pass on to all citizens to cover the cost of those citizens who elect to pay by credit or debit card.
This fee will be implemented at all locations where payments are accepted, except the Prince George County Farmers Market.
All first time online registration customers need to request an account in order to register.
- Active.com is an authorized contractor of the Prince George Parks and Recreation Department. We accept: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- You must have a valid credit card to register online.
- Our website is a secure site certified by VeriSign.
- Refund Policy:
- Full refund will be given if the Prince George Parks and Recreation Department cancels the program.
- There will be a $5 processing fee for all approved refunds requested prior to the start of the program.
- No refund will be issued after the class or program has had its first meeting.
- The Prince George Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to adjust the policy, depending upon the circumstances and the severity of the situation.
- All online registration refunds will be returned by check through the County of Prince George and mailed to you within two (2) to four (4) weeks.
To Register Online, click on the button below.Create your account online