Paying Your Taxes, Utilities Bills and Other Fees
- Pay Online with card or e-check
- Pay by Phone with ACI Payments
- Pay at Bank of Southside Branch
- County Drop Boxes – NO CASH PAYMENTS
- One is a blue drive-up box located behind the Administration Building. It has a sign that says Prince George County Night Depository. The second one is located at the corner of the building near the entrance to the Treasurer's Office.
- In Person - cash, check, money order, MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express
- By Mail
PLEASE NOTE: A processing fee of 3% (with a $2.50 minimum fee) is charged on ALL card transactions, whether you pay online or in person. Payments online with e-checks have a flat fee of $1.75.
Payments made using the Prince George County Online Bill Pay portal are NOT immediately reflected on your online account. All payments are posted the following day.
All payments made online with ECHECK will be held for 5 business days.
DMV stops will not be removed until the accounts are paid in full and the citizen has contacted our office.
Notice for Utility Bills: If your service has been disconnected for non-pay, please telephone the Utilities Department immediately after using the Prince George County Online Bill Pay to report the payment and verify its receipt. The Utilities Office can be reached at (804) 722-8706 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
To inquire about a refund, please contact the Prince George County Treasurer's Office at (804) 722-8750.
Utility Bills are not eligible for refunds.
If you have an overpayment on a tax bill, the amount overpaid may be refunded or applied to a different bill owed to the County.
If a refund is granted, it would be issued via check payment mailed to you.