alert Tax Payment Notice:
All Real Estate tax, Personal Property tax, and Stormwater Utility fees are now due June 24, 2022
Penalty and Interest of Zero Percent (0%) for all payments received on or before August 31, 2022.
close alert

County Roads

County Roads

Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) maintains all County roads with the exception of private roads. 

To report a road problem such as potholes, missing traffic signs (stop/yield/speed) or a signal light problem (bulb out, not working) please contact VDOT using their online work request which is located at  or by calling the Highway Helpline at (800) 367-ROAD. (TTY users, call 711) 

If a street name sign is missing, contact the Utilities Department at (804) 722-8706. In order for the sign to be replaced, it must have originally been installed by the developer. 

If a street light is out, please call your electric company to have it repaired. 

Sign Up Now