Erosion and Sediment Control FAQs

Erosion and Sediment Control FAQs

Do I need to apply for a land disturbance permit for a single-family home?

How much land can I clear before I need a land disturbance permit? [Building Inspections]

Why do I need an erosion and sediment control permit to disturb my own land? [Building Inspections]

Community Development

Environmental Division

6602 Courts Drive, First Floor
Post Office Box 68
Prince George, VA 23875

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 
excluding holidays

(804) 722-0702

Environmental Program Coordinator

Angela Blount (804) 722-8673
Email Me

Want to be emailed when this page is updated?

Sign Up Now