Pay by Phone with ACI Payments
The County also uses ACI Payments to accept payments online or by phone. ACI Payments does charge a fee for using their service.
PAYMENTS ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY REFLECTED ON YOUR BILL’S BALANCE. It may take 5 to 7 days for payments to be processed.
ACI PAYMENTS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED DUE TO NON-PAYMENT.
If you use ACI Payments for Utilities Bills, payments must be made 5 business days prior to the due date to avoid late fees and/or disconnection of service.
To use the online payment service:
- Go to officialpayments.com
- Select Make a Payment
- Select the Local Payments option and enter the Jurisdiction code 1011 or select your State and choose it
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Note: Payments are made on a secure server. In order to use this service your web browser must have 128-bit Cipher Strength Encryption. If your browser cannot display the Official Payments pages properly it may need upgrading.
To pay by phone:
- Call 1-888-2PAY-TAX (1-888-272-9829). You will be prompted to input the information below using your touch-tone phone keypad.
- Enter the Jurisdiction Code: 1011
- Choose your payment type:
- Press 1 to pay a Personal Property Tax bill
- Press 2 to pay a Real Estate Tax bill
- Press 3 to pay a Utilities bill
- Press 4 to pay a Business License Tax bill
- Press 5 to pay a Parking Ticket
- Enter your payment information
- Enter your credit card information
The system will give you a verbal receipt number. There is a fee for using this service. Your bank should not charge cash advance fees for this payment.