Parks & Recreation
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
**** A new credit and debit card convenience fee was implemented by Prince George County effective September 1, 2021. ****
Effective September 1, 2021, customers who pay on-line or in person by credit or debit card will pay a processing fee. This fee is being added because of a steady increase in fees paid to third party processing vendors that the County can no longer absorb or pass on to all citizens to cover the cost of those citizens who elect to pay by credit or debit card.
This fee is implemented at all locations where payments are accepted, except the Prince George County Farmers Market.
To enhance the quality of life for Prince George County residents by promoting healthy lifestyles and providing enriching leisure services.
Director of Parks and Recreation
Sports and Tourism Manager
Administrative Support Specialist III
Assistant Athletics Coordinator
Special Activities Coordinator
The Parks and Recreation Department provides the following services:
- Provides youth sports leagues – ages 4 through 18.
- Provides adult sports leagues.
- Provides summer playground day camps.
- Maintains County athletic fields and parks.
- Manages reservations for picnic pavilions.
- Provides adult classes.
- Provides special activities, such as Christmas and Easter events.
- Provides special interest classes.
- Provides senior citizen trips and activities.
The Prince George Parks and Recreation office would love to hear from you! Please take a moment to complete this evaluation form. Thank you for your input!
County Vision Statement
Prince George County....A global community where families thrive and businesses prosper.