Marriage Licenses are obtained and recorded at the Clerk’s Office of the Circuit Court.
Please note the following information when applying for a Marriage License:
- The Cost is $30 paid by cash, check, money order or credit card
- Both parties must be present
- Driver’s License or Other Photo ID Required
- Must know full names of parents (as listed on birth certificate)
- License must be used within 60 days in the State of Virginia
- Both parties must be over 18 years of age
There is no one authorized in the Clerk’s Office to perform marriages.
Marriage Licenses are issued Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Prince George Circuit Court accepts the following payments: Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Visa and MasterCard.