Prince George County Government
May 29, 2020 Headlines
- Prince George County has 121 confirmed coronavirus cases, according to the Crater Health District; spike contributed to numerous cases at Riverside Regional Jail.
- Prince George County Courthouse employee tests positive for coronavirus; Court docket is canceled until June 4; Courthouse open for general business.
- John Randolph Medical Center recognizes Prince George County first responders Lieutenant Parker Ramsey and Fire-Medic Scott Ramirez for recently assisting a patient with stroke-like symptoms.
- Military community mourning the passing of ALU President Mike Williams; memorial service at Fort Lee on June 8.
- Fort Lee Quartermaster General Change of Command held this morning.
- Prince George Farmers Market open Saturday from 8 a.m. – 12:00 Noon at Scott Park.