4-H Camp Registration Information
Thank you for your interest in PG4H Camp 2021. Once you have pre-registered for camp in the 4-H Online system, you need to make a payment to confirm your reservation. Please remember our numbers are extremely limited this year due to COVID 19 guidelines (104 participants max). Instructions to register in the 4-H Online system are listed below.
Your payment/deposit is the final step necessary to confirm your PG4H Camp registration and reserve a room for your child at Airfield 4-H Center. Please make your payment as soon as possible because we are filling camp on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once we reach the maximum number of participants, we will create a waiting list.
A deposit of at least $100 will reserve your child’s room ( including campers, counselors, and CITs).
Prices for camp this year:
Dates for Camp: July 5-9, 2021
We are highly encouraging mail in payments this year. We can only accept checks or cash. If you are not able to mail your payment, you may stop by the office, please wear a face covering if you need to come inside.
Payments/deposits can be mailed to:
VCE Prince George
Attn: 4-H Camp
PO Box 68
Prince George, VA 23875
All final payments are due June 4th, 2021.
Once your deposit is received, you will be contacted you to get your child’s T-Shirt size and roommate request from you via email or phone.
If your child will be a CIT or Counselor, you will receive information on trainings in the coming weeks.
Instructions to complete 4-H Online Enrollment:
- Go to https://v2.4honline.com/
- Click reset password and enter your email. If your email address does not find you in the system, you will need to create an account using your email address.
- Once you are logged in, please select the unit “Prince George 4-H Camp 2021”
- Please pick one project as the system prompts you.
- Please fill out all the required boxes as the system prompts you for each camper, counselor or CIT in your family.
- Once you complete everything, your profile will stay pending until your deposit is received.
Below is a tip sheet to guide you through the 4-H Online Enrollment process. Contact Hollie Perkins or Hermon Maclin (804-712-0620) if you have questions or concerns.
It’s very important to keep your 4-H Online login information on hand, this is the website that will be used for all future program sign ups with Prince George 4-H.
Virginia Cooperative Extension