Courtney Campbell, Reviewed.com
While previously sold-out products like hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and tissues have returned in stock, cleaning wipes and spray are still in limited supply—more specifically, Lysol products.
Not only has it been reported that Lysol spray and Clorox wipes would be in low supply through the end of June, but Lysol products were also approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for protecting against coronavirus, putting these products in high demand. While data suggests that catching coronaviruses from surfaces is unlikely, it's always good to have these disinfecting products on hand.
Luckily, the stock of these sought-after cleaning wipes and spray has started to trickle in at select retailers. For example, you can find this Lysol spray and wipes "value pack" at Amazon for just over $45, which is seriously price-hiked, but it's an option if you're really desperate for these products. Additionally, you can find some Lysol spray at Office Depot, but we expect these to sell out quickly.
Even if you're can't find Lysol products, you can still get your hands on quality disinfecting supplies at select online retailers. While we'll be updating this list daily, supplies are selling out extremely fast, so add to your cart ASAP and don't buy more than you need. Here's where you can buy cleaning wipes and spray online right now.
Where to buy cleaning wipes and spray:
Cleaning wipes that actually disinfect surfaces are one of the hardest things to find right now, but you can occasionally get them along with cleaning sprays at the following retailers:
- Get the The Honest Company Honest Disinfecting Spray at Amazon for $6.99
- Get the Spray Nine Disinfectant Spray Cleaner at Amazon for $12.82
- Get the Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner at Amazon for $12.99
- Get the Seventh Generation Hard Surface Cleaner at Amazon for $19.99
- Get the Lysol Power Bathroom Cleaner Spray, 4 Pack at Amazon for $34.99
- Get the Windex Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 12 Pack at Amazon for $51.39
- Get the Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant Spray Bottle at Amazon for $3.77 (pre-order for September 27)
- Get the Comet Lemon Fresh Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner at Target for .95
- Get the Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner at Target for $3.99
- Get the Method Antibac All-Purpose Cleaner for $3.99
- Get the Pledge Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner at Target for $4.69
- Get the Bona PowerPlus Hard Surface Antibacterial Cleaner at Target for $7.99
The Honest Company
- Get The Honest Disinfecting Spray at The Honest Company for $6.95
- Get The Honest Disinfecting Spray at The Honest Company, 2-pack for $13.95
- Get The Honest Disinfecting Spray at The Honest Company, 4-pack for $27.95
- Get the Windex MultiSurface Disinfectant Spray at Office Depot for $5.69
- Get the Lysol Disinfectant Spray at Office Depot for $14.79
- Get the Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner With Bleach, 128-Ounce Bottle at Office Depot for $15.39
- Get the Unimed Sani-Cloth Disinfectant Disposable Wipes at Office Depot for $16.59
- Get the Clorox Healthcare Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes, 2 Pack at Office Depot for $68.89
- Get the Comet Disinfecting Cleaner Spray With Bleach, 8 Pack at Office Depot for $82.09
- Get the Comet Disinfecting Cleanser with Bleach at Walmart for $12.23
- Get the In-Cide Disinfectant Spray, 2-Pack at Walmart for $18.15
- Get the Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach at Walmart for $23.46
- Get the Comet Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, 8-Pack at Walmart for $59.40
Make your own disinfectant wipes instead
Despite the current shortage of Lysol and Clorox wipes, you can also make your own CDC-approved wipes right at home using a precise balance of bleach or alcohol. We put together comprehensive instructions on how to do so.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.