Prince George County Government
September 28, 2020 Headlines
- Prince George County is up to 793 confirmed coronavirus cases and four deaths, according to the latest Crater Health District statistics.
- Prince George TRIAD meets today at 1:00 in the Prince George Library.
- Prince George Utility Department reports $140,000 in payment backlog from water & sewer customers; General Assembly considering legislation in special session to assist residents.
- Officials acknowledge suicide rate among military personnel has increased 20 percent from 2019.
- Prince George County Government seeking public input on update of its website: https://pgcountyva.formstack.com/forms/county_website_survey