Prince George County Government
March 2, 2021 Headlines
- Prince George County is up to 2,978 cases of the coronavirus and 13 deaths, according to the Crater Health District.
- Virginia Department of Health is processing 2021 death certificates related to the post-holiday surge of COVID-19 cases. As a result, a larger number of deaths is expected to be added to upcoming daily reports.
- Virginia Employment Commission to host virtual job fair on March 11.
- Veterans struggling with use of alcohol can find resources at AlcoholHelp.com/.
- County Staff, members of the BOS hold virtual meeting this morning to review Prince George County response to recent ice storms.
- Interviews continuing as County Administration looks to fill three department head positions.