BOS June 23, 2020 Work Session
Documents & Links:
If you would like to participate in the meeting via Zoom -
Meeting ID: 505 385 1421
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,5053851421#,,1#,200726# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5053851421#,,1#,200726# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
During the public comment period you may raise your hand using the Zoom controls on your screen or press *9 on your phone. Visit the Zoom Help Center for more information.
If you would like to watch the meeting in real time use this link: https://www.youtube.com/c/princegeorgevirginia
Public comments may be made in person during any meeting. You may also submit any public comments on our website at https://www.princegeorgecountyva.gov/departments/board_of_supervisors/public_comment_form.php.
Any public comments received via Zoom, in person or by website form up until the public comment section is closed by the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors on June 23rd shall be entered into the meeting minutes.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1. Presentation of Utility Rate Study - Carl Brown.
2. Status of VPDES Permit Application for Sewer Discharge to Blackwater Swamp – Herb White.
3. Options to Address Future Sewer Capacity.
4. Utilizing Remaining Capacity Along Route 460 Corridor/ Southpoint Business Park.
5. Request for Design of Temple Avenue Tank and Booster Station & Extension of Central Water System to Route 10.
6. Update of Phase One Renovation of Central Wellness Center.
7. Rural Solar Development Coalition Funding Request.
8. Definition of Budget Carve-Outs.
9. Revisions to the Volunteer Tax Relief Ordinance.
10. Other Matters.